When: Monday 6 June at 16.30
Where: Daphne Caruana Galizia Press room and via Interactio
Key topics this week include:
– Climate change: debate and vote on “Fit for 55” in 2030 package
– EU summit conclusions and formal address by Ukrainian Rada Speaker
– “This is Europe” debate with Irish Taoiseach
– Call for a Convention for the revision of the treaties in response to the Conference on the Future of Europe
– LUX Audience Award ceremony
– Concerns over Commission’s “green light” for €35.4 billion to Poland
– Ending discrimination against EU companies
Interpretation of the press briefing will be available in English, French and German.
Journalists wishing to actively participate and ask questions, please connect via Interactio by using this: https://broadcaster.interactio.eu/join/66e2-hy1p-1w4u
You can follow it live from 16.30 on Monday in Parliament’s Daphne Caruana Galizia press room or via Parliament’s webstreaming and EbS+.
Information for the media – Use Interactio to ask questions
Interactio is only supported on iPad (with the Safari browser) and Mac/Windows (with the Google Chrome browser).
When connecting, enter your name and the media you are representing in the first name / last name fields.
For better sound quality, use headphones and a microphone. Interpretation is only possible for interventions with video.
Journalists who have never used Interactio before are asked to connect 30 minutes before the start of the press conference to perform a connection test. IT assistance can be provided if necessary.
For more details, check the connection guidelines and recommendations for remote speakers.